(Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz (Old)Nintendo Fanboy Quiz

yuussss

i totally agree with the last guy. i'm not a huge nintendo fan.. and what i didn't know i was curious to know. and getting far enough in, having to do it all over once you failed was lame-o. other than that. it was really well done.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

man this is a great game.

why didn't they have this in elementary school when we were learning to type! :P

backspace should totally take off the letters missed:P

Kill the Flea! Kill the Flea!

good job

i dont get why people are so dumb... i really did like that shooting style, and i would love to play a good quality game with that scope, that was the smoothest (and coolest looking) scope i have ever seen in a flash game.. i dont get how it just flew over peoples heads that you just wanted to know if it was a good shooting style.. and it was! i love all your guys flashes, and really look forward to a game with this style

Windows XPosure Windows XPosure

yeeesssss

WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME... yay, i have windows xp and frigen hate it, (saving for an ibook) i gave u a 8 on the violence cuz i want to hurt windows... violently... GO YOU!

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

well done

for being have made so quickly i would say this was very very well done, a bit too early tho.. RIP STEVE RIP!

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

GO YOU!

I will admit.. i did not go through the whole game.. but.. that was the longest i have played a game on newgrounds.. since.. since.. ALIEN HOMONIMD! I dont normally like flash games but that one rocked so many socks.. that thats just how AWESOME it was! I hope you become famous, and make really cool games, and I will buy them.. so to cap off.. GO YOU!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

AWESOME

WOW, I LOVED THAT SOO MUCH, I WANT TO BUY IT! i am going to go and learn how to make a game.. RIGHT NOW, and and when i get my 30$ for designing my frends site, i will buy that game, its in stores right?... and did you do the coding on the actual console game? because if you did, you are my frieken IDOL (but if not your, still pretty cool)

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

LOVED IT

put simply is a "comic book guy" sounding way... *best, tutorial, ever*